It’s Christmas time again, the jolliest time of the year! You know what else makes me jolly? Video games. What a shocker. And don’t you just love those moments of victory where you throw your arms up into the air and celebrate the completion of yet another epic challenge? And that’s why for this Listmas, I’m going to list my personal achievements in gaming, those moments where I have overcome unspeakable horrors and just need to shout for joy. These are the moments I live for!
- Completing night 6 of Five Nights at Freddy’s. Those two hours of absolute misery paid off.
- Beating Canary Mary’s fourth and final race in Banjo-Tooie. My carpal tunnel has since flared up, but I’m too happy to care. (And man, can that old bird fly!)
- Defeating the Omega Chocobo Eater in Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns. Enough said.
- Getting the Lum Medal in Rayman Origins’ Moody Clouds. And I got it all recorded, too. I’m sure any screams of rage were edited out….
- Beating Super Mario 64 after a decade of attempts. And after collecting every star, too.
- Completing event 50 in Super Smash Bros Melee. Will never attempt again. I’m just happy I beat it once.
What about you guys? Any awesome gaming victories you want to tell us about? Let us know in the comments.
Best Moments in the Life of a Duck